Clearing MPPSC Syllabus for Beginners
You have decided to embark on your MPPSC journey, and the first thing you realise is just how vast the MPPSC Syllabus is.
As a beginner, you might be overwhelmed by the sheer size of the syllabus, but you know well that covering the syllabus is a crucial step towards succeeding in the MPPSC Exam.
This article will give some useful tips on how to cover the MPPSC Syllabus for first-timers.
Tips for Covering the MPPSC Syllabus for Beginners
The MPPSC Syllabus is a candidate’s go-to reference for everything related to the exam. Knowing it in and out is a crucial step to succeeding in the exam. Thus, we come with some hands-on tips that will make any beginner’s MPPSC journey an easy one.
- Understand the MPPSC Syllabus carefully: If a candidate is not mindful of the MPPSC Syllabus, then chances are that their exam preparation will be an exercise in futility. Thus, it is important to study the MPPSC Syllabus carefully.
Of course, one need not have a profound knowledge of everything under the sun. The MPPSC merely needs those who know something about everything, however little it may be. Sticking with the syllabus and understanding exactly what is needed, your MPPSC preparation can be based on this idea.
Each subject has dynamic elements, so being clear about the syllabus will help in picking the right answers, thus streamlining the preparation process.
- Pursue through the right sources: To cover the MPPSC Syllabus, one needs to have the right type of resources at hand. As a beginner, you might not know which site is the most reliable and comprehensive in a subject.
Usually, a cursory reading of books is suggested, but for beginners, going through state-syllabus books is by far the best way and far more effective than any supplementary books. Just perusing these books will cover a large portion of the MPPSC syllabus. While you are at it, do not forget to go through current affairs as well. The current affairs 2023 segment needs to be regularly updated as far as note-making is concerned. This is where our next step comes in.
- Leave the note-making for last: Short notes are your best weapons during your MPPSC Exam preparation. However, it is advisable not to make these notes at the beginning itself as you might need to refer to other sources. Just relying on a single source means that you might have to make new notes when you feel the need to refer to new sources.
Only in the last few months of your preparation should you devote the maximum time to making notes that you will be referring to. It is at this stage that you will have to go through those sources again.
- Cultivate a habit of constant revision: Covering a vast syllabus will mean that there are chances that you might forget what you have already covered. Make it a point to revise the previous day’s notes before gathering new information. Revising every day will take less time than finishing an entire topic and reading it constantly.
- Make a strong foundation: Along with making notes, books are also good for other things – they are good foundations for your basics. Going through the state-syllabus books will help make your foundations strong about a lot of topics. Having a sound foundation will help you immensely in the MPPSC Exam.
- Revise: It is absolutely essential to keep revising what you have already learnt if you have less time left. You should not try to read everything at once; there are some special portions of the syllabus which need to be completed and revised before the exam.
If you are ready to do anything to face the MPPSC Exam, then start preparing with the attitude “now or never”, and it’s time to put forth those steps into smart work with less hard work.
Hopefully, this article will help you prepare well for the upcoming MPPSC exam. Regardless of how your preparation goes, on the day of the exam, keep a level head and calm composure. This will carry you through the most difficult phase.
This is the time you have to keep your calm and think only about your success in MPPSC Exam!